REACH-IN CHAMBERS VS. PARAMETER ROOM
PROVIDE A MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT IN YOUR STABILITY CAPACITY WHILE STAYING WITHIN YOUR BUDGET
Companies that are already utilizing or contemplating employing reach-in chambers for storage may profit from moving to a self-contained, climate-controlled walk-in room. By optimizing your square footage and allowing for a large increase in shelf space, the move may save both space and money.
Ten reach-in test chambers would be required to match the useable size of one tiny Parameter Room (750 liter.) Those ten chambers would require five times the electricity of a single Parameter Room, would cost five times as much as a single installed Parameter Room, and would take up more than 2-1/2 times the floor area.
The following ICH circumstances are possible in each parameter room:
- Long-term and intermediate storage conditions of 25°C/40 percent relative humidity, 25°C/60 percent relative humidity, 30°C/65 percent relative humidity, and 30°C/75 percent relative humidity
- Temperatures of 40°C or less are ideal for accelerated storage (NMT) 40% RH at 25°C, 75% RH at 40°C
- 2°C - 8°C (5°) refrigerated storage conditions
For almost 40 years, Parameter has been producing high-quality stability rooms, conditioners, and chambers. The following are some of the key features of our environmental control equipment:
- Control and mapping are extremely tight, allowing for rapid and efficient validations.
- Moisture injectors, boilers, and solenoid switches are all eliminated by using a precise dew point saturation control technique of control.
- Two 750 liter reach-in chambers consume less electricity than one 17 cubic meter room.
- Self-contained conditioner that enables for full PM and any necessary repairs without having to access the storage room. The chamber can be used for most PMs without running out of specification.
Customers can save money on energy, purchasing price, and floor space by choosing one Parameter room versus many reach-in chambers.