The Back Pain Project 551 Boston Post Road suite205 Darien, CT 06820
Chiropractic care plays an important role in the health and wellbeing of adults and children alike. According to the American Chiropractic Association, a recent trial comparing the effectiveness of chiropractic care to medical care found that 94% of chiropractic patients reported a 30% pain reduction following manual-thrust manipulation, while only 54% of people could say the same following traditional medical treatment.
With many people opting for chiropractic care as a natural form of treatment and pain relief, there are a lot of benefits to look forward to. Here are some of the biggest advantages associated with chiropractic care:
- This is an opportunity to better understand your current spine health and where you can make improvements.
- An adjustment helps you feel better in your daily life.
- Your chiropractor will recommend preventative measures to avoid serious injury and chronic pain.
- Chiropractors can help to speed up the recovery process after an injury and make it less painful.
- Proper chiropractic care provides powerful health benefits including improved joint function, mobility, and health.
- Chiropractic treatment improves circulation and athletic performance.
- In addition to supporting the spine and central nervous system, chiropractic care also strengthens the immune system to prevent sickness and disease.
- Chiropractic treatment can improve cognitive ability.
- Natural chiropractic care supports the overall health and wellness of infants and children.
- Chiropractic specialists can discuss if any pain may be related to something else going on in your body.
Back Pain Chiropractic Care
Back pain Stenosis
Back Pain Bulging Disc
Back Pain Herniated Disc
Back Pain Arthritis
Chronic Low Back Pain
Back Pain Exercises
Back Pain Spinal Decompression
Back Pain Cupping
Back Pain Sciatica
Back Pain & Pregnancy
The Back Pain Project
551 Boston Post Road suite 205
Darien, CT 06820